The “#Omanair24” Contest is now closed. Thanks to all participants for sharing their memorable experiences with Oman Air. The winners will be announced shortly so be sure to look out on our social media pages. We will be back with more exciting contests soon!
|1.||Dr. TINA NIGEL||WY 120538876||Click on the thumbnails to view the entry.|
Prizes: There will be 4 winners. Each winner will receive 50,000 Sindbad miles.The miles will be credited to the winner's Sindbad account after which they may use it to redeem for tickets, upgrades or shop online on the Sindbad website. Joining Sindbad is easy, participants have to simply enrol online here.
Submission Guidelines: The Submission must demonstrate the following:
- You are a Sindbad member. If you are not one, you can join now online.
- A photo, and/or video in which Oman Air is identifiable with an explanation of the memory e.g. Where you were/ where you were going to/ how Oman Air made your trip memorable.
Language: The submission may be in English or Arabic.
-The video must not exceed 300 Mb in size.
-The video should not have any inappropriate content, language or imagery (no violence, racist comments, pornographic or personal attacks on people or organisations, etc.).
-The video can be in any format (e.g. animation, documentary, music video, dynamic infographic, etc) and you can choose from various possibilities, for instance a video with no dialogue, video using simple verbal expressions, video using a multi-lingual dialogue; a video with voiceover, film using subtitling, and other.
-The Submission must be a digital photo not smaller than 325 *280 px.
-Photos must be submitted electronically in a .JPEG .jpg, or.png form.
-The Photo must be the entrant’s original creation and owned one hundred percent (100%) by the entrant.
-Photos that violate or infringe upon another person’s rights, including but not limited to copyright.
-Photos that contain sexually explicit, nude, obscene, violent or other objectionable or inappropriate content.
-The Photo must not have been submitted previously in a promotion of any kind.
-Higher resolution files of at least 240 dpi/ppi will be requested should an entry be preselected to be awarded a prize or an honorable mention. All photographs should accurately reflect the subject matter and the scene as it appeared.
-If you choose to include people in your submission, you are responsible for obtaining the necessary releases from the individuals depicted.
-Multiple exposures that have been combined to produce a single “High Dynamic Range” image are acceptable.
-Images that involve putting any individual or animal in danger.
-Images taken more than three years prior to the beginning date of the Contest (1 Mar 2017).
-Photos that do not follow the eligibility specifications listed above.
-Entries in the Photo contest received after 31st March 2017 will be rejected. Oman Air accepts no liability during the competition for technical malfunctions (e.g. breakdowns) due to faulty Internet connections.
Moderation of Submissions: All Submissions will be posted after we have checked and approved it.
Judging: During the Contest Period, Oman Air in its sole discretion will select 4 winners. Selection of the winning memory by Oman Air will be based on the following criteria - How well the memory reflects Oman Air’s history and the personal interest element of the accompanying story.
Communication: The winner will be notified via the email address provided at the time of submission at the end of March. To claim the prize, the winner(s) should follow the instructions contained in their notification.
-The winner will be required to confirm their identity by providing a copy of the relevant page of their passport, driver’s license or national identity card to Oman Air along with their Sindbad number. Following receipt and verification of the details, the miles will be credited to the winner's Sindbad account.
-The winner's name and winning entry may be published separately on Oman Air's social media platform and/or press releases.
-The decision of Oman Air in all matters is final. In the event of any dispute regarding the rules, conduct, results and any other matter relating to this competition, the decision of Oman Air shall be final and no correspondence or discussion shall be entered into.
Eligibility: Participation is open to all individuals over 2 years of age except any person working for companies or groups associated with organising the competition including employees of Oman Air.
Contest Period: The contest is open until 31st March 2017. Winners will be announced in the first week of April.
How to Enter: During the Contest Period;
- Visit Oman Air’s Facebook page, #OmanAir24 post and follow the instructions on how to submit your entry.
- You may enter an unlimited number of times, but you may not use an agency or automated system to enter.
- By participating, you indicate your unconditional agreement to, and acceptance of, these contest rules and Oman Air’s decisions, which are final and binding. You cannot win a prize unless you comply with all requirements in these contest rules.
- By uploading your Submission, in addition to rights granted below, you: (a) grant to Oman Air all rights necessary to display your Submission on Oman Air’s website and Facebook page; (b) hereby waive any so-called moral (e.g., creative rights) in your Submission; (c) represent and warrant that you have the right to grant the rights granted in these contest rules; and (d) represent and warrant that your Submission and its use as contemplated in these contest rules does not and will not violate, misappropriate, or infringe upon any law or regulation or the rights of any third party, including any copyright, trademark, or any rights of publicity or privacy, or any other intellectual property or proprietary rights.
- Oman Air, in its sole discretion, may remove your Submission and disqualify you from the contest if it believes, in its sole discretion that your Submission fails to conform to the contest rules.
- Sindbad miles will only be credited to the winner's Sindbad account.